Ways to Participate as a Solution Provider
Do you want to meet 50 Chief Learning Officers who have an active buying requirement in an intimate setting? Then You are in the right place. The unique exchange format provides high-level, custom opportunities to help meet your business objectives. To find out more, please email Max Ribitzky or call 1-212-885-2727.
- Keynote Panel Moderator
- Keynote Panel Discussion
- BrainWeave Speaking Session
- Master Class Speaking Session
- Roundtable Discussion
- Plenary Speaking Session
1:1 Business Meetings
The 1:1 Business Meetings are what makes an Exchange extremely valuable for both delegates and sponsors.
Prior to the Exchange, delegates and sponsors make selections on who they want to meet based on current business needs. Every attendee receives a custom agenda and these private thirty minute one-on-one meetings give you the opportunity to offer objective, flexible, and relevant strategies for continued success.
Networking Breaks & Reception
- Refreshment Break
- Evening reception
Solution Provider Categories
Only the solution providers that meet our attendee’s active needs and interests are selected to participate in the Exchange. We are currently seeking solution providers who can deliver the following solutions to our attendees:
- Digital Learning Transformation
- Micro-Adaptive Learning
- Social Learning Communities
- Learning BPO
- Virtual Learning
- Social Collaboration
- Content Curation
- Mobile Learning/APPS
- Competency Modeling
- Learning Design/Personalized Content Curriculum
- Online & Continuing Education
- Regulatory Compliance Training
- Leadership Development
- Integrated Talent Development
- Learning & Development Consulting
- Learning Measurement & Performance Management
- Learning Analytics
For questions regarding any of the solution categories, please contact Max Ribitzky at 1-212-885-2727 or connect via email.
Who You Will Meet
The Exchange pre-qualifies all attendees based on annual company revenue, personal budget, and seniority. This strict qualification process creates an incredibly high-level, focused group of attendees who have similar business needs.
This year, the following learning executives have attended the CLO exchange. To see the complete list, please request a copy today.
- Chief Learning Officer, TIAA CREF
- Chief Learning Officer, AIG
- Vice President & CLO, Kiewit
- VP/HR Business Leader Global Learning, MasterCard
- Vice President of Training, Direct Energy
- Global Head of Education & Training, Nestle
Chief Learning Officer Exchange’s Network of Solution Providers
Inquire about Sponsorship
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.